More attractions in Bali, Indonesia.
Main tourist attractions in Bali
-Secret Beach: Located just off Blue Lagoon, Secret Beach is a small beach located on the resort’s private beach, so you have to buy a drink or use the service here to get off the beach. Personally, I think this beach has nothing special except the swimming pool of the resort right next to the beach.
–Dream Beach: Back to Nusa Lembongan Island, back to the southwest is Dream Beach and a great surfing point is not far away is Devil’s Tear. The water here is very clear and blue with fine sand but because I came here in bad weather should see the “sad scene is happy ever”.
Back to the high-speed dock area is a series of beautiful cafes/restaurants overlooking the bay. We sit back and wait for lunch before heading back to Bali.
Ubud is a mountainous town located about 30km north of the airport, this is the center of Bali. Here the old town style and specialties are nothing but a lot of temples; terraced fields, volcanoes, and lakes in the mountains swings …
– Bali Swing: located about 12km from the center of Ubud town (25m by motorbike), this is a place for you to experience the thrill of sitting in a chair swing between the hills or taking pictures with giant birds nest. Admission fee is Rp 25,000 / person including free 01 cakes + 01 drinks.
Tickets for all types of swings, photography on the bird’s nest is $ 21 per person and must be declared on the commitment. Right next to Bali Swing is Zen Hideaway, you can rent rooms here and experience the same swing.
– Tegalalang Rice Terrace: This is the largest terraced field visit to Bali. The terraces here are not as beautiful as the terraced fields in the Northwest of Vietnam, however, the Bali tourism service is very good so there are plenty of tourists to visit here.
For those who have never seen a terraced field, this is probably something that they are interested in and have to go down every field to take pictures.
Around the top of the field are rows of coffee shops, eating together closely. We stopped here for lunch and watched the rice field from the hut.
Other notable attractions
– Pura Tirta Empul: The temple is located about 17km north of Ubud center, which I call the friendly temple of bathing to remember because here you can be bathed in sacred water. Entrance fee is Rp 15,000 per person, and if you do not wear trousers, everyone must wear a suit (free on loan at the entrance) to enter the temple.
In general, most of the temples in Bali have the same architectural style, with grottoes and statues.
Tirta Empul here is more than a lake with many holy sprinklers, heard to be bathed under this water will be very healthy, peaceful.
Walking around the temple there is a huge aquarium, goldfish swimming around.
– Leave the Pura Tirta Empul, you can visit the Pura Ulun Danu Batur, volcanic and lake on Danau Batur Mountain> 20km north or Pura Ulun Danu Berean Temple (lake temple). Pura Lempuyang Luhur Temple (this place can be called the temple of heaven because it is located on the top of the mountain, watching the sunrise or sunset on it will be great). However, you go to the time because the mountain road does not move so fast to go to all the above sites take up to 2 days.
North Kuta is located north of the airport and stretches along the west coast of Bali. Kuta is home to a number of hotels and restaurants along the beach. It is very crowded here, in contrast to Ubud’s ancient tranquility. From Kuta, you can also visit the Tanah Lot Temple on the beach (about 15km from the center of Kuta).
– Seminyak beach: This is a beach located in the heart of Kuta. Kuta beach is not really green, but because it is located in the west, it is very suitable for watching the sunset.
My group visited the famous La Plancha restaurant with lots of colorful umbrellas on the beach. To get seats, you have to queue up for less than 30 minutes because of the crowds.
You can also dine here with good Italian food.
– Tanah Lot: Located about 15km northwest of Kuta, this temple is quite special because it is located on a cliff near the coast. The temple is also suitable for watching the sunset on the sea.
South Kuta is famous for the beach of Nusa Dua (located on the East coast of South Kuta) with many beautiful, fine, fine resorts and beaches with fine white sand and clear blue water.
After a long day in Bali with a motorbike, the group ends their day at the Mercure Bali Nusa Dua. the 4-star hotel is quite big and nice.
The hotel includes breakfast with very rich food.
Mercure Bali has a nice two-story swimming pool, generally a good hotel in the Nusa Dua beach area.
The group rents bicycles at the hotel for Rp 25,000 per bike to play around the beach and nearby attractions.
Nusa Dua beach is suitable for relaxation and many activities such as swimming, surfing.
Hope you enjoy your stay in Indonesia.
For more Travel tips, please return to our front page.